ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Lead Auditor Course
- Duration – 40 hrs
- No. of Days - 5 Days
- Mode - Classroom & Virtual Classroom
Acquire knowledge and skills required to perform third-party audits of ISO 45001. This acquired skill may also be utilized for first and second-party audits. Students who successfully complete this course will satisfy the training requirements for initial Registration as CQI-IRCA OHSMS Provisional auditor.
Who Should Attend?
- OHSMS Auditors and Technical specialists
- OHSMS Managers and Consultants
- Expert advisors in Occupational Health & Safety Management
- Professionals maintaining compliance with OHMS requirements
- Individuals interested in Occupational Health & Safety Management
- OHSMS Internal Auditors